Friday 2 September 2011

Post and kissaversaries

How nice is it to get post? Something that, I think, never loses its novelty.  A little card with a note always brightens my day and knowing that someone has dedicated that moment and effort to you is so special. 

Yesterday was mine and hubby's 10 year kissaversary or snogging anniversary as my gorgeously wonderful twin sister more accurately wrote in the card we got today. Ten years since we first really met and ten years since I kinda knew right away that I had met a very special man.  Much to my resistance really as I was a 22 year old singleton living the highlife in London town.  Thankfully I couldn't resist and what a ten years it has been.  We've travelled the world had so many highs that I'd need a fair few magnums to bottle them and of course the tough times which I quite simply would not have survived without my man. 

I got a beautiful bracelet, totally unexpected, from hubby and he got some freshly cooked seabass and allotment veg from me!  I didn't expect any other acknowlegment and when I got my lovely card from twin sister this morning, who frankly has little spare time with a demanding 4 month old attached to her breast night and day, well it made me smile so wide. 



Some of my favourite cards from the past few months



No comments:

Post a Comment