Sunday 17 July 2011

A very special Daddy

On the mornings that hubby leaves at some ungodly hour for work and George and I surface at about 8am (on a good day) for brekkie we are always greeted with everything laid out ready, dishwasher unloaded, tea bag in mug, cereal poured, a note for me and a little picture drawn by daddy for George's delight. (Oh dear, when i look at that in black & white makes me think maybe I should do more?!!)


Now I know behind all of the people exclaiming every 5 minutes "I love my husband" is perhaps a curtain of uncertainty - dare I say?!  But, man, the guy I married is pretty damn spesh.  And his little boy is pretty keen too - a couple of shots of the two larks today.




1 comment:

  1. I agree! And he won the whose husband will do more for the secret holiday competition! he he!

    ReplyDelete