Sunday 24 July 2011

Destined for the toilet?!

George has always been pretty on the ball with all the baby/ toddler milestones, talking, walking etc etc.  Now is the time that I always suspected we may fall behind .... toilet training.  Much interest was shown several months ago but now, as his friends become 'dry' by the day George is not so keen.  Quite capable, yes, but keen, no.  I am in no rush, what I really want to do right now is press the 'pause' button as he is so gorgeously adorably - it is my favourite age (aren't they all?!)

The classic line came last Thursday:
Me: "So, darling, when do you think you might want to start using the toilet George?"
George: "Errrm, maybe when I'm married mummy".

No idea where that came from but it tickled me all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment