Saturday 2 July 2011

Here comes the sun you little darling

Believe it or not on the morning of these photos I felt so sad.  Sad that I didn't have my baby last November for George to now be playing in the sun with, sad I didn't have my baby in February to be introducing to the sunshine and sad I wasn't peering down at what should be a very pregnant tummy. Suddenly there seemed so much to be sad about.  Then in the bright morning light I gave myself a hard kick and told myself to be thankful. Thankful for my beautiful son who fills my heart with more love than I could ever have dreamt (and is frankly quite delighted to have 100% mummy and daddy), thankful for my wonderful husband who depsite it all loves me unconditionally and for my garden full of summer sun and delicious roses and pretty blooms.  Life can be tough but if we can't see the light then what's the point.  That day was a pretty special one after all.












No comments:

Post a Comment