Thursday 7 July 2011

Our "Bandstand"

Our first night in our current house, we opened 1 or 3 bottles of champagne and celebrated in the top corner of our garden where there is a gorgeous canopy of roses and montana clematis (which sadly only flower for a couple of weeks of the year).  I think it was my mum in law's partner Paul who called the area the 'bandstand' and thus it has remained.  Not so many late summer nights of drinking until the early hours since George but we have prettied it up and it was lovely to enjoy a meal (beetroot & turnip risotto - slightly enthusiastic with the beetroot here!) with my beautiful twin and her gorgeous boys :-)  Time for a new tablecloth project for my mum with some lovely Cath Kidston material I have spotted - update soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment