Thursday 7 July 2011

Last lunch with Tiffanys

I made possibly my last ever trip into my office of 7 years this week.  A lovely lunch, tears and goodbyes.  Walking around London I did feel so nostalgic for the old days.  The carefree ones where I went for a drink or 5 with my closest friends after work, and didn't have to worry about effects of food, wine, life on my fertility and just had fun whenever the mood took me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change my life now for the world, apart from the obvious,  but nostalgia takes you to somewhere in the pit of your stomach where you can miss the old times so badly but also feel so truly blessed to have had them at all. 

My team bought me a Tiffany necklace and some lovely flowers. I still wear the Tiffany bracelet every day that my hubby bought me for our first 'being together' anniversary 9 years ago.  I'll treasure this necklace too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment