Wednesday 13 April 2011

Ready Steady Cook!!

I'm now more than half way through my week long Intermediate cookery course aty Leith's school of food and wine. Totally out of my comfort zone in many ways but learning loads and looking forward to putting my new skills to the test.  It was hard making my first trip into london, parking the car and looking at my last bought train ticket on Feb 24th - little did I know how my life was about to change.  But I have picked myself up and stayed strong for the most part. A quickie before the foodie bit - my mum in law (again) made me these beautiful aprons for the course. A bit like a comfort blanket for me. Definitley on the Winter-to-do list. Learn to sew!! Aren't they so lovely:

A taster of the food that hubby has been dining on so far this week ....


More to come later ...



No comments:

Post a Comment