Sunday 12 June 2011

Nudity

Looks like the farly relaxed attitude we have to nudity in our house is rubbing off on our son.  George stripped in the pub yesterday and announced that he wanted "to see my balls". Much to the amusement of our friends who are about to move in together and haven't taken the baby route just yet.  I remember my gorgeous bridesmaid Coral stripping at our wedding so I am pretty sure it is quite normal toddler behaviour and not just my influence!  Back home we also got naked (just George) for tea:



As an aside how nice was it to spend 4 hours down the pub. Thought those days were long gone but George's 5am wake up came in handy with a long sleep and angelic behaviour as consequence of sleep. Lovely. My drinking legs have shrunk beyond belief - from the old days of 2 bottles of wine to these days of 2 spritzers! 

1 comment: