Sunday 1 May 2011

Congrats to Kate & William !

A few tears were shed in our house with my big sister and mum in law watching this beautiful, uniting and moving wedding.  We went to a strreet party and George dressed as Sir George, completed by self made crown and mixed up with his 'wobblers' or boppers as I've known them (nutty iphone pic earlier in week with said boppers (and my patriotic hairband!!)  here!):


We had red (raspberry) white (icing sugar) and blue (blueberry) cakes and fun amongst the blubbing.  How joyful to feel part of something so special and I am gutted I didn't take pictures to help George remember the day and his part of history. Lesson learnt, camera will always be packed going forward.

Some of the pics that cause that lump in the throat to re-swell (and for my mum in law to break down into sobs)..


Such a stunning bride and brings backs memories of our special day. One of my fave pics is of me with my veil over my face before walking in for the service.  I love any excuse to remember the excitement and overwhelming joy of our own wedding day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment