Saturday 12 March 2011

Live life, remember always.

It is now 2 days since Harry's funeral, which was a lovely sad sad day.  I carried him in his beautiful casket in the car on his last journey - holding your child for the last time in your lifetime is something I pray to god that I never have to go through again. Harry said goodbye in his own way - shining the sun on my face as the curtain drew.  I will keep that warmth of that sun in my heart for always. I will love you forever my precious boy. 

We had a couple of days before the funeral in Norfolk with my angel of a big sister and played on Holkham Beach where I spent so much time with my sisters as a little girl. George loved it.  From now on it is time to keep my promise to myself and to Harry. To be happy, to enjoy the moment and to make myself and my boys proud. 




No comments:

Post a Comment