Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine Lurrrve


Happy Valentine's day!  Not that hubby or I are really into the commercial cheese of the day but I'll never be one to turn my nose up at some beautiful flowers (see above - I just love these gorgeous bright cerise Gerberas - the boy did well!) and a box of chocs.  I also treated myself to a manicure at the weekend (my first since just before George was born) and some gorg 'BIG LOVE' Emma Bridgewater tea towels - sneakily wrapped around placemats at yesterday's dinner party!

Sadly Mr G got home too late for any cooking so I had pre-prepared (á la Blue Peter) some parmesan plaice goujons, buttery potatoes, corn and asparagus. 

George was in a loving mood today and as we laid down for his lunctime sleep he spent 5 minutes kissing my face and saying 'love you too mummy'. This was clearly just a ploy to avoid the inevitable zzzzzz's but it was much preferred to his normal tactic of jumping on my head :-). Love you more handsome boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment