Sunday 13 February 2011

So why the blog?

I won't dwell too much on this as my blog is to keep me on the straight and narrow with the good stuff. Last year I suffered two miscarriages and with each a little bit of me died too. My fire went out.

People, new places, good wine, delicious food and living the moment with a sparkle in my eye has always been my way.  These days nothing fills my heart more than the sight of my son, the touch of his skin and the sound of his laughter. I found my place in the world the day he was born. 
We now have number two finally on the way and Sarah's back. Hopefully for good.

This year I want to take a better photograph, cook better food and live every moment. And here is the place to witness my attempts, successes and undoubted failures .... here goes ....

No comments:

Post a Comment