Tuesday 21 February 2012

Little finger. Wrapped around.

Unfortunatley me around his, not the other way round. I wonder if harden up when number 2 arrives! Now convinced we have a little boy on the way after a very vivid dream :-)

George has taken to telling me that he loves me which I, of course, love. He also announced that because I went food shopping while he and daddy went swimming (I had to correct him as he thought that I had sat in the car park the entire time as I dropped them and picked them in the same spot).  When he realised I went to Tesco he said, "Oh mummy, you're such a good lovely mummy buying us lovely food". Nothing like reassurance from my top customer! Then driving home from the play gym yesterday he says from the back seat "Remember what I told you Mummy.... I love you". Heart. Melted.

So many sweet things at the moment, like not wanting to pull up my top to talk on the baby telephone "in case the baby gets cold".  I figure I should try to log a few so they're not forgotten in years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment